Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stacking Dino's and Dancing in Daddy's Shirts!

I just love my kids! Each of them have such fun and unique personalities! Aubrey is all girl and Mason is all boy. Aubrey loves having her hair brushed, her nails painted, playing dress up and "helping" mommy put make-up on. Mason loves yelling, banging, making crazy noises and is always busy! He has never been a cuddly kid...even as a baby. Aubrey on the other hand loves to snuggle....with just about anybody!
I love when I catch my kids doing things that they love doing! Mason and I started a game of Dino Stacking! He is actually really good at it!! This one seems to defy gravity!
And Aubrey....she loves to change outfits (I am sure if you ask my mom she would tell you exactly who Aubrey takes after!!). She will take off all of her clothes and go find something else to wear. This time it happened to be one of Dad's shirts.
She danced around for quite a while in it!
They sure make me smile!!!! I am such a lucky mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment