Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What Do YouThink?

Well what do think? Do you love it? I sure think it is a lot of fun......
Do I miss my long hair.....
To be honest...no I don't miss my long hair....because I still have it! :)
But it is fun being able to play around! I stumbled upon a few pinterest links that show you how to fake a bob. Everybody has their own technique but for me I just sectioned off the top of my hair, did three small braids with the bottom section and pinned those up to my head. Then arranged the top hair with my layers over it to resemble a bob. Easy peezy lemon squeezy!! :)
So what do you think? Does it suit me?





5 comments:

  1. of course you look great no matter what!!! and you look like a model but i swear I have always loved your long and hair and always will :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would miss my long hair too much! But it does need to be cut soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait,,,,so you didn't actually cut your hair, but pinned it in a way to fake the bob? GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, you actually have to read the blog post to realize this! Sneaky I know! but yes, I still have my long hair!! :) I think a lot of people assumed I cut my hair! mwahaa ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it.

    I saw a tutorial awhile back on doing this and wondered if I could ever actually make it work on myself, and though I have my doubts, looks super cute on you. Hahaha I even tried to get my hair cut in the exact style once, and the stylist managed to mess it up *royally*.

    ReplyDelete