Wednesday, January 16, 2013

33 weeks!

     So I am having doctors appointments every two weeks now....which is kind of fun, but also kind of a pain in the butt. Walking is getting HARD!!!! Lol, it usually takes me about 15 min at my speedy Toronto walker pace to get to my doctors office.....last time I walked(waddled) it took me over 20 min. It's just uncomfortable....I cramp a lot....I have pelvic floor pain....and did I mention I waddle.... ya.... walking isn't so fun any more. But I am getting nearer to the finish line so I am try to stay positive about it. Mikes new semester schedual allows him to take Mason to school 4/5 days. So I only have to walk him there once a week, but pick him up everyday. It is a nice break. It will be interesting to see how that goes as I get nearer my due date as well.
     I finally asked my doctor about my dates, and we are now all on the same page. They had my due date as March 3rd, but hadn't changed the weeks to match. After that was updated, my official timeline is that I am 33 weeks,  3 days today, and I have 46 days to go!!!! So exciting!


So for another update
- as mentioned I am 33 weeks 3 days
- I am starting to really think about my labour plans and hospital preparation
- other that diapers and wipes, we are completely ready for this baby
- heartburn is almost my constant companion these days...tums and antacid chews are not my favorite.
- I waddle.....it's the truth...but I try hard not to.
- weight gain is now is around/just over 10 lbs
- baby weighs just over 4 lbs at this point.
- Braxton hicks have also showed their face often enough
- a few of my friends have felt this little guy wiggling around, and Mike has been kicked in the back more times than he would like, I am sure.
- have I ever mentioned my hair is FABULOUS right now! Well it is.....so much so, that it might deserves blog post all of its own!
-the kids are getting more excited about the baby coming.....mostly just having their mom back to cuddle and play with instead of the beached whale that has been hanging out on the couch!
     Overall I have to say that things are still pretty good. And I know I could be dealing with worse things, so I try to keep the complaining down. I am very excited to meet this little guy and hope the next few weeks go by fast! :)

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing.
    I loved (LOVED) when Clinton's schedule lined up so he could help take the Talitha to the bus (she was the first one I had morning sickness of any sort, with).
    Glad it works out at least some of the time with Mike to be able to help out with school drop off.
    Hope these next "few" weeks go back quickly for y'all.

    ReplyDelete