Friday, March 1, 2013

Lasagna Soup and more!

 I have said it before, but I love Our Best Bites. I don't think I have ever been disappointed by a recipe. Some of the ones that I have recently tried and feel the need to rave about are the Lasagna Soup (which we had for supper tonight) and the Baked Potato Soup (which I have made many times before but just recently had again).
 Also we recently tried the Guiltless Alfredo sauce on a pizza. We have had it on pasta before and it is SOOOO awesome and so easy to make! Branching out from dinners I also LOVE the Brazillian Lemonade. Which isn't even made with lemons but rather limes...and it is to die for! Seriously go buy some limes now....and make it! I wish I had pictures for each of these things, but just go check them out because their pictures are a million times better anyways!

 But I can share a few pictures with you of something else I made recently.....not food, but super cute!

 I am getting antsy waiting for this baby and I am not so mobile any more, so sitting on the couch crocheting is a good way to pass the time. I made the diaper cover first to match this little blue and cream hat.
Then I made this hat to match the diaper cover and other hat. 
I am in love with this little hat and want to make a few more. I am no photographer, and the lighting is bad...especially between the two hats. It's all done in the same color yarn. Navy blue and cream. I also still need to find a button for the diaper cover. I acquired the wood button as a single button, but would love to find something that matches it. I guess we will see. Might be a hard find!
I guess if nothing happens between now and Sunday, you will also be hearing about my 40 week mark. :)

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i love homemade things! Good luck, my friend!

    ReplyDelete