Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Someone I Love!!

We are a pretty lovey-dovey family.....We say I love you a million times through the day, me to the kids, the kids to me, Mike to me and me to Mike!! Even Aubrey, when prompted, will intone "I uuuhh oouuhh!!" Way cuter when she says it than when I type it! Hugs and kisses and raspberries and tickle wars are common ground in our house too. I really want my kids to know how much I love them and how much Mike and I love each other!! The things that stand out to me as a kid as special moments I try to remember to do with my kids! And of course Mike and I try to set a good example for our kids too. We both feel we had great examples for parents and we want to try to have our kids feel the same about us.
Well the other day Mason said something that really touched me!! Mike asked Mason "Are you going to marry a lady someday??" Mason simply turned to Mike and in words so beyond his age he said "I want to marry someone I love!"
Mason I hope you remember that for when you are older and I hope that I can keep being a good example of someone that loves their spouse!!
Out of the mouth of babes..... sometimes the things they say amaze me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment