Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blog Brain!!


I am sure it happens to everyone who starts up a blog....you start thinking your day in blog posts!! Kind of like when facebook came out everyone was thinking in 3rd person status updates!! Carla Sommerfeld wants chocolate!!! Well I definitely have blog brain!!
I am constantly thinking of things throughout the day that I would like to blog about....only problem is that I sit down to write and can't think of a single one of my witty blog posts!! The other problem is just finding the time to
write!!! oye!! Even right now I should be getting that pumpkin used up in my fridge and make a wonderful dessert out of it...or I should stop my kids from the never ending bickering....which will probably only get worse as Aubrey learns to talk back!! Or I could get busy and sort the mail stacking up on my fridge!
But instead today I decided to at least write this
post.....oh blog brain! I am sure one day I will get up all the fun posts I want to do!! All the way from downtown Toronto!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carla I love this post because, I am the same way!! It is fun to see what you do blog about though so, keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete