Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is it just me???


Am I the only one with this problem or does it happen to you too?
I am talking about the head band that does not stay on your head. Mine always slips up and defeats the purpose! I kind of always credited it to cheap headbands (hello Dollar Store) but Mike went out and bought me a cute Lulu Lemon one that is supposed to stay in place......except mine doesn't! :(
Do any of you have this problem or is it just me? What do you do to fix it? I think headbands look so cute!!! I want to wear them more!!!
I realize it doesn't look that bad in this picture, but trust me this isn't where I put it!!

6 comments:

  1. I have the EXACT same problem...I am also wearing a cute lululemon one today, and can not figure it out...if you figure out how, let me in on the secret:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. I finally threw all my headbands in the dressup bin. not worth the trouble. even with four bobbi pins to hold 'em. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I have the SAME issue. I sometimes try and bobby pin them into place, but it only lasts so long. *sigh*. Must be the shapes of our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha certainly NOT just you. I give up wearing them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my hair is curly and I do it in a braid or low pony or something...headbands are the bomb! They keep my wispy's out of my face but give me that look from Pride and Prejudice and Emma. When I want to be sporty: wah wah! They are a curse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, glad to know I am not the only one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete