Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

         Not that I was an exceptionally frequent blogger before, but I was pretty much MIA all summer from this here blog, and now I am back!! I have high hopes to be on here a lot more this coming fall. I have so much to write about. First of all I need to do a catch up and let you know what we did all summer long...there are probably a million pictures to go with that. We have some new exciting news that I will be talking about a lot on here, though I am sure if you have been on Facebook you already know what that is! :) I turned 26 this summer, Mason starts school, Mike is on his VERY LAST YEAR of his schooling(YAY!!!!!!!!!!) and Aubrey cracks me up daily!
        To start.....we have been in Toronto for a year now!!! That seems so crazy to me! A year ago this time we were cluelessly wandering the city trying to figure out where we were and which direction we needed to be going! I can't believe how fast it has gone, we have done so much and made some AMAZING friends and memories! I can't wait to see what else is in store for us over the next 10 months! I will be sure to keep you posted and I promise I will catch you up on everything in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment