Sunday, December 9, 2012

Third trimester!

So there is a bit of a debate on my dates....nothing serious, as I know a due date is irrelevant.... baby comes when baby comes. But according to my second ultrasound they put my due date at March 3rd, and my doctor is still referring to my dates according to March 8th. So I am somewhere between 27 and 28 weeks. Either way....I have essentially arrived at the third trimester! Leaving it at the latter date, I only have 90 days to go! If I am really lucky it might be less. But more likely it will be more! :) I was late with my others! This one probably won't be any different.....sooooo to update!
- overall I have still been feeling pretty good.
- mild heartburn once in a while, enjoying food a lot again.
- overall weight gain about 8lbs
- only mildly waddling....but I am trying to prevent it! :)
- rolling over in bed is only going to get more difficult from here on out.
- luckily no swelling or weight gain in unwanted places.
- baby is just over 2lbs, and is just going to keep putting on weight.
-we are finally getting closer to choosing a name. We have narrowed things down significantly.
- baby is wiggling lots and starting to push out once in a while and I can feel his head or back or some other hard surface. It hasn't gotten uncomfortable yet though which is nice!
I am excited that I only have about 12 weeks left. I am sure with Christmas and New Years these next few weeks are going to fly by! We are very excited to meet this little guy and so are the kids! Here are some belly shots for this week!


Have to have a little fun! Not too bad for 27-28 weeks!! 

1 comment:

  1. Carla...you're looking great! As usual :o)

    With due dates I just said the month the dude(tte) was expected to show up in. Especially with Ken.

    When are you coming back out west? Will you be here in time for Sariah's wedding this summer?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete