Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fathers Day's a Coming!

Three more days until Fathers day, and I am not sure what I am going to do for Mike......he's is probably reading this, or at least I am being hopeful that he might be the one and only person reading this right now. He already got his "fathers day gift" a few months early. Mike and I are bad at holding off for gifts. If we see something we want we usually get it and then claim it as an early gift.....I already have my birthday gift and my birthday isn't until August!!! I think we will just do a little something to try and make the day special for DAD but we won't be lavishing him with gifts this go around!
We sure are lucky to have such and amazing guy in our house!!! So he knows and so I can tell him here is a list of some of my favourite things about him!!!
1. He picked me!!! Out of all the other girls out there he picked me! And I am so glad he did!!
2. He is super SUPER easy to get along with!!! aka he often lets me get my way because he loves me so much!
3. He does the supper dishes almost every night after dinner!! I am one lucky girl! He also helps clean up and take care of the kids a lot!
4. He is an AMAZING dad!!! He may not think he is but I certainly do!! Mason and Aubrey adore him!!
5. He is a crazy hard worker and when he puts his mind to something he gets it done and he does it well!!
6. He has a huge soft spot for his little ladies!! Aubrey can melt his heart pretty darn quick. And I would like to believe I still do the same!
7. He loves taking Mason to the park and getting him little gifts. Namely cars and animals.
8. He sure loves his family and I think he likes mine quite a bit too!! I am so luck to have married into such a great family!!
9. He always makes me feel great about myself!! Who doesn't love to have a compliment here or two or three!!
10. I just think I lucked out and married the best guy out there!!! I couldn't be happier!
I hope he knows how much I love him.....I guess I will just have to sit down and make him read this come Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment