Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Never Thought IT Would Happen

It's true, I specifically remember telling my husband "I don't think I will EVER start a blog!!!" My reason you ask??? I am NOT a writer!! Never have been, don't know that I ever will be. Not in the sense that I consider everyone else who own's a blog a "writer". We just don't get along...I dreaded essay's and the thought of having to write my own. And I really didn't get good grades on them. I think that is what turned me off blogging. I would have to write, and possibly be judged. Not necessarily given and actual grade, but a blogging grade! I guess I will leave my rant on not wanting to blog, and get on with blogging!!
I guess I started this more for myself than for anyone else. I have not written in a journal for close to a year, and status updates of Facebook don't exactly give an accurate description of what you have been doing for the last year. "Just ate a Croissant filled with Nutella" doesn't really tell me much of what I have been doing other than the fact that I have a love for fluffy pastry stuffed with chocolate. I really needed a better outlet and also a way to keep track of all the other blogs I just love to read.
I couldn't decide on the direction I wanted this blog to go...there is a lot in a name. I enjoy crafting and cooking and doing hair and being a mom but I didn't want my blog to only sound like one of the above! So Everything Carla it became. Hopefully now I can keep track of my life, my kiddo's and a ton of pictures!! And also give a few people the opportunity to really know what goes down in Carla town!

No comments:

Post a Comment