Friday, December 9, 2011

Busy Body!!!



My little girl is now almost 20 months old!!! It is crazy to think that she will be 2 in just over 4 months!!!!! She is definitely a busy body now and is getting into a lot of things. I will be the first to admit she is far from being the worst! I have heard others horror stories! But still she does get into things and it makes me laugh!! She is obsessed with bags....plastic bags, paper bags, bags with handles, mommy's bag, or daddy's backpack(which is why she is getting a backpack of her own for Christmas).
The other day she was really quiet(never a good sign) I and found her devouring skittles as fast as she could! I cleaned up that mess to turn around and find her hiding behind the couch with my onions peeling off the brown skins and spreading them all over the floor!
She is also fond of tearing the pages out of Mason's colouring books and using the crayons/felts to colour on the chairs or herself. Mostly she is just cute while she is doing all of this! I try to keep the things I really don't want her getting into out of her reach!
The other day while Mike was shaving in the bathroom and I was with Mason in the living room, Aubrey was well....busy!! Mike could hear her saying "what 'bout cupcakes!" over and over.....she got this saying from a Funniest Home Videos clip....Mike went into our bedroom to find her pulling the fabric sheets out one by one saying "what 'bout cupcakes" with each one. Of course you pull out the camera to catch her in action and the saying stops....but it was still cute...cute enough I thought I would share!!
Have your kids recently gotten into anything you didn't really want them getting into?I still am dreading the day my kids find my haircutting things....I just don't even want to think about it!! ha ha, here's to cheeks filled with skittles and onion peels under the couch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment