Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ABC'S


I saw this on a friends blog and thought it would be a neat way to get to know a bit more about me!

ABC's

A. age :: 25


B. bed size :: currently a double/full....used to be a queen, but we left that at home when we moved, and we received our
current one for free! we sleep close anyways so who needs a big bed right?? lol

C. chore you hate :: dishes-- Never have liked them....but thankfully Mike does them almost every night after supper! I can handle that.... :)

D. dogs :: Mike keeps begging me for one but we are not currently in the position to own one! One day hun!!

E. essential start to your day :: enough sleep!! lol, Mike knows everyones days will go better when momma gets enough sleep!!

F. favorite color :: don't know that I have one....I definitely go through color phases....I do love how pink
makes everything girly and happy....maybe I just love pink on Aubrey though!


G. gold or silver ::silver

H. height :: 5'11" or taller if I decide to wear heels! :)

I. instruments you play :: flute, and I can pluck a tune one handed on the piano....


J. job title :: Professionally~Hairstylist, currently Mom, and possibly upcoming receptionist!

K. kids :: Mason 3 1/2 and Aubrey
1 1/2

L. live :: Downtown Toronto


M. maiden name :: Richardson


N. nicknames :: it has always made me sad, but I have never really had a nickname! Not much you can do with Carla...."hey Car...oh wait...uh nevermind!!" :P lol


O. overnight hospital stays :: one night with each of my kids, and one night when I had a miscarriage/D&C.

P. pet peeve :: Being late!!!!!


Q. quote :: I used to have so many that I loved...then I had kids and now I can't remember any of them!


R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings :: do we really want to get into this....lol.... Laura, Shelly, Jenn, Michael, Erin, Jonathan, Emily, and add 6 brothers in law, and 6 sisters in law!! Family get togethers are CRAZY but AMAZING!!


T. time you wake up :: My kids usually wake up between 6:00 and 7:00, my wonderful husband often lets me sleep longer!! :)

U. university attended :: No official University, but I have my
Journeyman Certificate License as a Hairstylist!


V. vegetables you dislike: I have never liked peas.....I try not to let
my kids know that....and I eat them like a good girl but I have NEVER liked them!! They don't even taste sort of okay to me!! lol

W. what makes you run late ::usually my husband or my kids! If it were always up to me we would be 10 min early for everything. Because I am so extreme we usually make it to most things on time!

X. x-rays you’ve had ::one on my knee when it was giving me problems a few years ago.

Y. yummy food :: well this list could also go on forever!! But mostly I love any baking!!!!
Cookies, pies, brownies, breads, buns, and almost anything with cheese is good in my books!! I really just love food way too much...

Z. zoo animal favorite :: I always liked the African section!!
Giraffes, Hippos, Elephants, Zebras, Lions etc.....

I mentioned that I love food right?? :)
So there you have some random facts about me! Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind - found your blog and can't wait to read more about you! What a cute post. :)

    ReplyDelete